- From 2020 on postgraduate doctoral studies at the Faculty of Medical Sciences of the University of Kragujevac.
- On April 21, 2016, he passed the exam in narrow specialization – cardiology, at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Belgrade with an excellent grade.
- 23.10.2013. passed the specialist exam in Internal Medicine at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Belgrade with an excellent grade.
- Color poppler School of Sonography Thomas Jefferson University Ultrasound Diagnostic Center June 19, 2009
- Ultrasound School within the Educational Center of Ultrasound in Medicine and Veterinary Medicine of Serbia 06.20.2008. in Belgrade in the field of abdominal diagnostics, urology and endocrinology
- 2006-2007:ŠR0 — School of Reserve Officers of the Medical Service of the Military Academy of Medical Sciences in Belgrade, average grade 9.11/10.00
- On January 27, 2006, he graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade, with an average grade of 9.09/10.00.
- Completed the mandatory medical internship at the Rakovica Health Center in Belgrade and passed the state (professional) exam in March 2007.
- 1994-1998: Secondary medical school in Užice, general major, graduated with excellent results.
- From 2018 Assistant director of the hospital for the internal medicine sector in Subotica
- Since 2017, Mr. Head of the room for cardiac catheterization in OB Subotica
- Since March 16, 2011, he has been employed at Subotica General Hospital, in the department of Intero I-Cardiology, according to a specialized exam, he works in the department, the coronary unit and the outpatient service in the field of diagnostics and treatment with a special interest in invasive procedures (places endovenous temporary pacemaker, with supervision, implants permanent pacemakers, during specialization and narrow specialization at KCS in Belgrade, with supervision, performs heart catheterizations and percutaneous interventions electively and in acute myocardial infarction)
- From 01.06.2007. – 16.03.2011. was employed at the Health Center in Novi Kneževac as the head of the Banatsko Aranđelovo Health Center. In addition to the duties of the elected doctor, he was on call within the scope of providing emergency medical assistance
- since September 2008, he independently performs ultrasound examinations of the upper and lower abdomen, thyroid gland and soft tissues.
- Since June 2009, he has been performing color doppler duplex examinations of the main blood vessels of the neck, upper and lower extremities, aorta and branches of the aorta, AVF, in addition to working at the Internal Department of the inpatient unit at the Health Center.
- From December 2006 to March 2007, he worked as a general practitioner in the “Garde” garrison clinic in Belgrade
- From November 2003 to April 2004, he worked as a healthcare manager in a private polyclinic and “AIS CLINIC” – Volunteer work in surgical rooms and outpatient clinics of UCS, in the period 2002-2005.
SCHOLARSHIPS – In 2002, a one-time scholarship from the municipality of Nova Varoš, for the best achieved results in the previous school year (average grade 10.00).
– 1998-2005: user of student loan FOREIGN LANGUAGES – English language (high level of knowledge), speaks Hungarian